-Telepath RPG Chapter 2- -Telepath RPG Chapter 2-

It'a very crafty and precise

Like chess. I find a little enjoyment in killing all my minions off except for one and somehow killing ten guys with my two warriors. Very beautiful work here, my friend. Benedicite.

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Ha ha, neat. :D Glad you enjoy it.

Havana gang brawl Havana gang brawl

Nice game

Really enjoyed it. Played it all the way through.

Melon Destroyer II Melon Destroyer II

Sorry, but not entertaining,

Good potential however. I will aspire to save it.

NigmaNoname responds:

If you say so... you know, you could give more reasons on to why it isn't entertaining to help me...

Springbot Springbot

Loved it. Seriously

You know, as Im thumbing through the various new submissions, I dont spend too much time at one thing. In a games case, I play it l;ong enough to see if its a good game or not. I dont play longer than half a minute most of the time (because most of the time the game is horrible)

THIS game is the first ive encountered since 2004 that actually had me stop, play, and win. I found myself playing this for about fifteen minutes, and for a new submission game, I'd say that was quite fair.

If that wrist cutty thing got on the front page, I am positive that this should be on the front page as well.

Very interesting, not too much of a plot, but no plot is better than "OMFG!! Worlds gonna end! Kill the Boss!"

Very nice work. Liked the graphics and the gameplay. For some reason I found the clawing attack was much more interesting than just having a gun. The gun would have probably ruined it. The clawing is very suttle and nice.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I would love to see another game like this.

Hazard-Productions responds:

thank you... reviews like that are rare, I feel honored.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

When does it end?

this is a decent game, with skill with a mouse required. I liked this game because it hasd a sense of victory everytime you win a lvel. It was a fairly easy game, that didn't end. The weapons enabled yout practically kick back and watch, maybe put your toe on the mouse. Nice work.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

fun!

it also has a funny sort of strategy with it. I get hella fund income and send out a shit load of bomberplanes and tanks. I win everytime with that.

Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2) Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2)

ok

it was good but it could have been better. I really can't put my finger on it.

P.S. my last name is zavala too

Spank the bitch! Spank the bitch!

come on

dude this is like one of those things a fetish freak show would make. Lay low on that stuff man.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Its cool

Ya man this ones a keeper. Nice work. Just one thing. You shud give us moe EXP points when we save the girl from the dudes with the tatoos. 395 is kinda weak.